Now that we've talked about how great almonds are for you, let's get to the good part - eating them! These delicious nuts are not just for snacking! There are so many ways you can enjoy almonds, so check out the recipes below. I dare you to choose just one!
1. Homemade Granola from your very own Cultural Dish
2. Almond Joy Smoothie Bowl from the Full Belly Sisters
4. Roasted Almonds from A Dash of Megnut
5. Date and Almond Hamantaschen from Busy in Brooklyn
6. Nutty Lime Smoothie from 2 Cookin' Mamas
7. Chia, Date, and Almond Bar from Living Sweet Moments
9. Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Sugar Candied Almonds from Persnickety Plates
10. Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Granola from The Life of a Wife
13. Roasted Tomato Basil Pesto from Pumpkin and Peanut Butter
Now as healthy as almonds may be, that doesn't mean you can't add them to a delicious dessert! The best part? Many of these recipes use almond flour and/or are vegan and gluten free!
17. Clementine Cake from Chef de Home
18. Smoked Almond Chocolate Chip Biscotti from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau
19. Chocolate Almond Torte from The Hungary Buddha
20. Almond Clementine Bundt Cake from Poet in the Pantry
21. Coconut and Almond Cream Pies from With a Blast
22. Almond Butter Thumbprint Cookies from A Calculated Whisk
23. Orange Almond Flourless Cake from Mon Petit Four
Please note, The Cultural Dish was asked to create this post by nuts.com, but my statements about almonds are all my own and what I personally believe.